cero IV takes high-quality, sophisticated building projects to the next visual level
The stunning bespoke thermally insulated aluminium profile system cero sliding door benefits from 40 years of Solarlux experience in customised glass solutions. Thus guaranteeing precision, innovative technical details and a discerning design - exclusively 'made in Germany'. It offers superb design freedom and its impressive transparency, made of 98% glass, means spaces are flooded with light.
Architects and homeowners alike want to maximum light to achieve the ‘wow’ factor with minimalist profiles and high transparency. The cero IV sliding door, with its discreet profile, provides creative design freedom and takes transparency to the next level by flooding rooms with natural light, without compromising on functionality or aesthetics.
cero IV has all the great features of cero II and cero III with the additional innovation of a structural glazing effect that makes the forend almost completely invisible offering even greater transparency levels than ever before - the top and bottom sight lines on the panel profile are only 15 mm wide each and the vertical only 2 mm! In addition, the cero IV also has a frame that can be set flush into the ceiling, just like all other cero systems. This allows the frame and profiles to disappear from view almost completely so the generous glass area can take centre stage.
- A mere 34 mm narrow profile width gives a symmetrical, minimalist design and maximum transparency.
- A very slim vertical visible sight line panel profile of 2 mm and only 15 mm at the top and bottom. The frame can also be set flush into the ceiling.
- High-quality aluminium available in your choice of colour (RAL, DB powder coating and Eloxal), 30 RAL colours as standard.
- Extremely large triple glazed toughened glass panels up to 12 m2 provides maximum transparency through 98% glass (width max. 4000 mm, height max. 3000 mm).
- Intelligent drainage, tested and certified for wind load and air/driving rain permeability.
- Versatile ground plans inc. flush-fitted for accessible living, multi-track and various corner situations can be executed
- Easy glide stainless steel carriages/rails for long-term safe running properties
- Motorisation options inc. electro-mechanical locking/unlocking and integrated insect protection