Incredibly slim sight lines, patented technology
The stunning bespoke thermally insulated aluminium profile system cero II sliding door benefits from 40 years of Solarlux experience in customised glass solutions. Thus guaranteeing precision, innovative technical details and a discerning design - exclusively 'made in Germany'. It offers superb design freedom with its impressive transparency via the expansive glass panels which opens up rooms to make the line between the inside and out dissolve away.
Large fixed or sliding cero elements offer a special combination of architecture, design and technology: With ultra-slim 34 mm profile sight lines, the individual sliding elements can reach up to 4 metres in height and make up a total area of 12 m². All in all, the system is made of 98% glass providing a huge 98% daylight transparency. Spaces are flooded with light providing a feeling of airiness and grandeur.
- A mere 34mm narrow profile width gives a symmetrical, minimalist design and maximum transparency.
- High-quality aluminium available in your choice of colour (RAL, DB powder coating and Eloxal), 30 RAL colours as standard.
- Extremely large toughened glass panels up to 15m2 provides maximum transparency through 98% glass.
- Intelligent drainage, tested and certified for wind load and air/driving rain permeability.
- Versatile ground plans inc. flush-fitted for accessible living, multi-track and various corner situations can be executed
- Easy glide stainless steel carriages/rails for long-term safe running properties
- Motorisation options inc. electro-mechanical locking/unlocking and integrated insect protection