For over 35 years Solarlux stands for the creation of open living spaces, breath-taking views and an incomparable living ambience. The company has demonstrated its expertise globally, creating bespoke solutions from aluminium, glass and innovative designs. Solarlux offices can be found all over the globe including Sweden, Netherlands, France and the United Kingdom. The company SOLARLUX Systems Ltd has been operational in the UK/Ireland market since 2001 and currently employs 11 people.
We are looking for a strong personality who feels at home in a collegial, dynamic and ambitious working environment and supports us with passion, team spirit and unrestricted creativity.
YOUR JOB ROLE AT SOLARLUX
- Your main responsibilities will be the management of the sales team in the dealer and project business. You will develop and enhance the existing sales strategy and implement it effectively
- In the project business, you will intensify existing customer relationships to large contractors and facade companies and create new relations
- Furthermore you will be responsible for optimising the sales procedures, establishing and monitoring standards and ensuring a good utilisation of our CRM system
- You will lead, manage and inspire the sales team in their day-to-day duties
- You will oversee the negotiation, finalisation and implementation of commercial contracts with main contractors, large façade specialists and housebuilders
- You have a qualification in commercial/technical management or completed an appropriate course of higher education
- We expect several years of experience in the project and/or dealer business in the UK/Ireland construction market, ideally in the premium sector. A proven track record in sales is required.
- You have organisational talent, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- You will live within 100 miles of our UK office at Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- You can expect an attractive position with plenty of scope for personal initiative and high growth potential which offers a very competitive salary, incentive package and a company car
- You will receive intensive introductory training in both Germany and the UK and further professional training opportunities will also be provided
Would you like to take up a challenge and get some detailed information?
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and including your curriculum vitae.